MPPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus
Here we are giving MPPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus. Applicants who are solicitude about finding syllabus can check this article. Here we had given MPPSC AE prelims exam pattern. Complete information about examination will be available in our mprojgarsamachar.in For this exam, they will conduct prelims and mains exam. We had also given MPPSC SES mains syllabus pdf. You can also find Madhya Pradesh PSC Asst Engineer previous papers or else visit official website mppscdemo.in. To know more details about MPPSC AE model papers read the full article.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Details
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is known as MPPSC. It is the organization which is working under MP state. Their govt is trying very hard to release more notifications. Many people in the state are eagerly waiting for notification. MPPSC will release notifications from many departments.Earlier it had released MPPSC assistant professor recruitment 2019; so many aspirants had applied for the exam. Like that, it is releasing notifications in all departments.
MP SES AE Exam Previous Papers – Model Papers PDF Download
Recently it had released MPPSC state engineering services recruitment for 555 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer in the fields of civil, mechanical, electrical and agriculture. So many applicants had shown interest to apply for the job. Now we are giving MPPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus. Here we had given syllabus of prelims and mains exam. Check the MPPSC AE prelims exam pattern. For any details, please visit official website mppscdemo.in
MPPSC SES Syllabus & Notification Information
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Examination Name||State Engineering Services (SES)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Authorized Website||mppscdemo.in / mppsc.nic.in|
|Recruitment Link||MPPSC SES Notification|
MPPSC SES exam pattern – Madhya Pradesh PSC AE Syllabus
Applicants who are very much interested in engineer jobs had made their registration. For this exam, they conduct prelims and main exam. In prelims examination is conducted for two papers, paper 1 is conducted for three sections is known as part A, B, C. Part A is organized for 50 questions for 100 marks. Part B is organized for 25 questions for 50 marks and part C is organized for 25 questions for 50 marks. This total section is conducted on the subject of general aptitude. This paper 2 is handled for 100 questions for 300 marks on the subject of Engineering in the departments of civil, mechanical, electrical and agriculture.
MP State Engineering Services Syllabus – Prelims Mains Exam Pattern
This mains exam is organized for two papers; each paper is conducted for 300 marks. In our website, you can find study material, reference books along with Madhya Pradesh PSC Asst Engineer previous papers. For more detail, please visit official website mppscdemo.in. Here we had given the link of MPPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus.
MPPSC AE prelims exam pattern
|Paper 1||General Awareness||Part a||50||100|
|Paper 2||Engineering subject(civil, electrical, agriculture, mechanical)||100||300|
Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Services Examination – Prelims Syllabus
MP AE Paper-I Syllabus
Part (A) General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh
Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
Questions will be related to general knowledge of candidates about administrative units – Division, District, Tehsil and Development-Blocks; their relationship and administrative structure.
Questions will attempt to assess the general awareness of candidates about the conventional and non-conventional sources of energy and their uses in human life.
Questions will be related to environment and its protection, pollution, natural climates and their impact on quality of human life.
Games and Sports
Attempt will be made to assess the awareness of candidates related to organization, management and facilities for different games and sports. The questions will also be related to different State awards, and personalities and contribution of Government and non Government agencies.
General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh, area, topography and structure, physical and geographic areas and climate.
Population, Population Density, Urban and Rural population, Literacy and Labours.
Attempt will be made to assess the general awareness of candidates about the types and size of industries and their impact on state economy.
Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh
Forest Wealth and Wild Life.
Agriculture and Live stock, Regional distribution of crops, planned development of Agriculture, Green Revolution, Development of Live stock.
Water Resources – Development of Irrigation and Irrigation projects.
Planning and Evaluation
Attempt will be to assess the general awareness of candidates about different aspect of five year plans till date, various programmes of urban and rural development, economic planning and its evaluation and status of Madhya Pradesh in the context of Country.
Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
Questions will be pertaining to the general knowledge of candidate about organization and administrative structure of Pachayati Raj, Municipality and Municipal corporation.
Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh
The questions will be related to nature, types their salient features and impact on human life.
(1) Ancient – Kalidas, Bharthari, Bhavbhuti, Vanabhatta.
(2) Medieval – Keshav, Padmakar, Bhushan.
(3) Modern – Pandit Makhanlal Chaturvedi, Subhadra Kumari Chauhan, Gajanan Madhav Muktibodh, Balkrishna Sharma “Navin”, Bhavani Prasad Mishra, Harishankar Parsai, Sharad Joshi, Mulla Ramoozi, Shiv-Mangal Singh, Suman
and Nanddulare Vajpai
(4) Folk Literature/Dialects of Madhya Pradesh. Isuri, Singaji.
- Music & Dance Tradition
(1) Music Tradition – Tansen, Ustad Allauddin Khan, Ustad Hafiz Ali Khan, Pandit Krishna Rao, Shankar Pandit, Rajabhaiya Poonchwale, Ustad Amir Khan, Kumar Gandharva, Maharaj Chakradhar Singh Pandit Kartik Ram.
(2) Dance tradition – Major styles of folk music, major folk dances.
Questions of general nature will be related to characteristics of Rock painting, folk painting, modern painting school and important painters. It will also have questions related to major folk and other theatres.
- Major Scheduled Tribes
It will assess the general awareness of candidates related to names, characteristics, habitats, major fairs and festivals and cultural structure of major scheduled tribes. It will also have questions related to different programmes of State Government for the upliftment of Scheduled Tribes.
- Programmes of State Government in the field of Culture
The questions will attempt to assess general knowledge of the candidate related to literasy academics and institutions. The questions will also be related to different Music and Fine Arts Schools and Cultural festivals. There will be questions awards given by the state for the significant contribution in the field of literature, music and fine arts.
- Archaeological Heritage
The questions of general knowledge will be related to significance and characteristics of major historical, archaeological and tourist places.
- Historical perspective of Madhya Pradesh
The questions will be related to creation of M.P. and important dynasties and rules of M.P., It will also have questions related to contribution of M.P. in freedom movement.
Part (B) हिंदी भाषा
- व्याकरण संबंधी वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न जिसमें संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, संधि, समास, कारक आधारित वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे ।
- वाक्य संरचना, वाक्य के प्रकार, वाक्यगत अशुद्धि, शब्दगत अशुद्धि एवं तत्सम, तद्भव से संबंधित वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे ।
- पारिभाषिक शब्द (प्रशासनिक शब्द), विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, मुहावरे, कहावतें, प्रारूप लेखन, संक्षेपण आधारित प्रश्न होंगे ।
- अपठित गद्यांश से सम्बंधित 5 वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे । प्रत्येक प्रश्न 2 अंक का होगा ।
Part (C) English Language
The syllabus for the examination General English will be as follows-
The objective type question paper will carry maximum 25 marks each question of one mark.
- Applied grammar containing topics like parts of speech vocabulary, Active Passive, Direct and indirect speech, Transformation of sentence.
- Sentence completion questions (fill in the blanks). These will be of the nature of multiple choice questions.
- Questions on reading comprehension (Based on an unseen passage each).
MPPSC Asst Engineer Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||Engineering subject(civil, electrical, agriculture, mechanical)||300|
|Paper 2||Engineering subject(civil, electrical, agriculture, mechanical)||300|
MPPSC SES Syllabus PDF Download
In our mprojgarsamachar.in website we will provide more information about employment news, educational news, railway jobs. To know all updates please bookmark our website
|MPPSC Assistant Engineer prelims Results|
|MPPSC AE Mains Admit card|
|MPPSC AE Mains Answer Key|
- MPPSC State Engineering Services Syllabus
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Details
- MP SES AE Exam Previous Papers – Model Papers PDF Download
- MPPSC SES Syllabus & Notification Information
- MPPSC SES exam pattern – Madhya Pradesh PSC AE Syllabus
- MP State Engineering Services Syllabus – Prelims Mains Exam Pattern
- MPPSC AE prelims exam pattern
- Madhya Pradesh State Engineering Services Examination – Prelims Syllabus
- MP AE Paper-I Syllabus
- Part (A) General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh
- Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
- Energy Resources
- Games and Sports
- Human Resources
- Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh
- Planning and Evaluation
- Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
- Culture, Literature, Music, Dance, Arts and History of Madhya Pradesh
- Part (B) हिंदी भाषा
- Part (C) English Language
- MPPSC Asst Engineer Mains Exam Pattern