MPPSC AAE syllabus
MPPSC AAE syllabus has released. The job hunters who are looking latest govt jobs in Madhya Pradesh had register for these vacancies. The aspirants who had applied for this MPPSC AAE recruitment 2019 can download the MP Asst Agricultural Engineer syllabus and MPPSC AAE exam pattern 2019 from its official site mppsc.nic.in. Here we also providing the Madhya Pradesh PSC AAE syllabus pdf file for the contenders. And also download the MPPSC AAE model papers for better reference.
MPPSC AAE exam pattern 2019
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is well known as MPPSC. It was established on 1st November 1956. MPPSC is an autonomous body, which is basically hiring the candidates to various posts of civil services within Madhya Pradesh by holding various aggressive examinations. This board annually released the many recruitment notifications for recruiting the talented employees in their organization. Recently this department released the MPPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer recruitment 2019 notification for filling up of various vacant positions. A huge number of applicants are applied for these vacancies through online mode. The selection of the applicants is made by the written exam followed by the interview. Candidates are worried about the MPPSC AAE syllabus. We identify the applicant’s problem and collect the MP Asst Agricultural Engineer syllabus from the official site www.mppsc.nic.in. Here we are availing the Madhya Pradesh PSC AAE syllabus pdf and MP Asst Agricultural Engineer exam pattern. Interested aspirants can check and download the MPPSC AAE syllabus.
Madhya Pradesh PSC AAE syllabus pdf
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Official Site: www.mppsc.nic.in
Job Role: Assistant Agriculture Engineer
Job location: Madhya Pradesh
Job type: Govt job
Selection Process: written test and interview
MPPSC AAE model papers
Contenders who wish to apply for this latest Sarkari Naukari jobs can download the Madhya Pradesh PSC AAE syllabus pdf. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for a long time for jobs in Agricultural sector can grab this opportunity. So, it is better to attempt the all the questions in the written exam. MP Asst Agricultural Engineer exam will be only One Question Paper. There will be 100 Objective Questions, Each question contains two marks. The Question Paper will be in the English language only, and it is an online exam. Qualifying Marks will be 40% for Unreserved Category and 30% for Reserved Category. After completion of the exam, the Merit list will be prepared based on Online Exam Marks & Interview Marks, secured by the candidate. Eligible aspirants prepare well for the written exam by collecting the MPPSC AAE model papers, reference books, old year papers, etc from online. Applicants first of all download the MPPSC AAE syllabus and MPPSC AAE exam pattern 2019 on its official website mppsc.nic.in. For more updates stay tuned to mprojgarsamachar.in.
MP Asst Agricultural Engineer exam pattern
- There will be only One Question Paper in Exam.
- The Examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- There will be 100 Objective Questions (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question contains 2 marks, so total marks will be 200 (2*100 questions).
- The Question Paper will be in the English language only.
- The Qualifying Marks will be 40% for Unreserved Category and 30% for Reserved Category.
- The Interview will be of 25 Marks (conducted after Online Exam 10th October 2019).
- The Final Selection will be exercised on Merit basis (Merit list will be prepared based on Online Exam Marks & Interview Marks, secured by the candidate)
MP Asst Agricultural Engineer syllabus
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering.
- Groundwater, Wells and Pumps.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Micro Irrigation System Design.
- Soil and Water Conservation Structure.
- Minor Irrigation and Command Area Development.
- Drainage Engineering.
- Farm Machinery and Equipment.
- Watershed Planning and Management.
- Field Operation and Maintenance of Tractor and Farm Machinery.
- Farm Power and Technology.
- Design and Maintenance of Green House.
- Farm Power.
- Farm Power and Machinery Management.
- Tractor System and Controls.
- Human Engineering Safety.
- Renewable Energy Source.
- Crop Process Engineering.
- Drying and Storage Engineering.
- Post Harvest Engineering and Others etc.
Exam date: will update soon
MPPSC AAE syllabus pdf Click Here
Here we provide the information about the MPPSC AAE written exam results, Interview call letter, merit list in our website mprojgarsamachar.in and we also include the latest updates of government jobs all over the India. For further updates stay tuned to our site.