MP Vyapam Recruitment 2019
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2019 has released for filling up the vacancies of Constable, Sub inspector and Platoon Commander posts in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply MP online vyapam application form through the official site www.mponline.gov.in for MP Vyapam police recruitment 2019 before 14th January 2019.
MP Police Recruitment 2019
The government of Madhya Pradesh released notifications MP vyapam Recruitment 2019 for various vacancies in the departments under the state government through vyapam. Vyapam is the Professional examination Board or Vyavsaik Pareeksha Manadal in Madhya Pradesh. For the recruitment purpose, it conducts examination and involved in other process of recruiting also. Recently it has released notify advertisement for the vacancies of Constable, sub inspector and Platoon commander posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official site for MP vyapam Sub inspector recruitment 2019.
MP Vyapam police notification 2019
Interested candidates can check the official notification for more information and instructions available on www.vyapam.nic.in or link below for MP vyapam vacancy 2019. Candidates who possess a graduation degree are eligible for MP vyapam Recruitment 2019. Out of vacancies divided among constable (subedar), sub inspector and Platoon commander. Required educational qualification is different for different posts in this vyapam recruitment vacancies. Candidate need to pay the application fee for these latest govt jobs in Madhya Pradesh. Selection of eligible and capable candidate can be selected on the basis of written test, Physical efficiency test and interview. The details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure, pay scale and others are given below.
MP Vyapam Sub inspector recruitment 2019
Name of the organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Official site: www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in
Job Role: Constable, Sub inspector and Platoon Commanader
Job Category: Government
Total Vacancies:Update Soon
Eligibility criteria for Vyapam MP police recruitment 2019
- Candidate should be completed his/her graduation degree from any recognized university for Constable, Sub inspector( Dist Force, vishesh shaka) and platoon comaander posts
- Candidate must be a graduate degree in maths, physics and chemistry from a recognized university for Sub inspector (Q.D & Anguli chinh)
- Candidate must be a graduate degree in Electronics, electrical and 3 year diploma in telecommunication engineering from a recognized university for Sub inspector (Radio)
Candidate age should be between 18 years to 28 years and age relexation is applicable as per the government norms. Refer the notification for detailed information.
Scale of Pay: Rs 9300/- – Rs 34800 Grade Pay Rs 3600/- Per Month
The eligible candidate can be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Unreserved candidates : RS.700/-
- Reserved Candidates : Rs.350/-
- Payment of Application fee through online by using Net banking/ Visa/ Master/ Debit/ Credit/ MP Kiosk service. Rs.70/- Extra for Portal Charges.
MP online vyapam application form
How to apply
- Log on to official site vyapam.nic.in
- Click on the link “Police recruitment 2014 “and read the instructions
- Click on apply online and continue
- Fill the application form with the correct details and submit
- Take hard copy of application from for further reference
Important Dates for MP vyapam Recruitment 2019
Online application starts from: Update Soon
Online application closes after: Update Soon
Written test exam date: Update Soon
Click here to download Official Notification
click here to MP vyapam Apply online