Central MP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2019
Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2019 was released. Candidates who have qualified in CWE for RRB of IBPS 2014 can apply for Central MP Gramin bank recruitment 2019. Candidates who are waiting for latest govt bank vacancies in Madhya Pradesh can apply for these CMPG Bank Officer jobs 2019 at official site www.centralmpgraminbank.com.
CMPG bank Notification 2019 has released for the vacancies of Officer Scale-I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose). Interested candidates who are waiting for govt jobs for graduates can apply for Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2019. Candidates who have been qualified in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Regional rural Bank (RRB) conducted by IBPS in September /October 2019 are only eligible for Central MP Gramin bank recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates should apply for these Central MP Gramin Bank Vacancies at official site www.centralmpgraminbank.com
Central MP Gramin bank recruitment 2019
Interested candidates must have qualified in CWE for RRB by IBPS to apply for Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2019. Candidate should have to pay the application fee with the application form. Candidates should have to apply online only at official site www.centralmpgraminbank.com for Central MP Gramin bank recruitment 2019. No other means application forms are accepted. Fee can be paid through CBS at branches of CMPG bank or through NEFT or through online. The complete details like education qualification, application fee, process of application, scale of pay, probation perioad, notification and others are given below.
Central MP Gramin bank Notification 2019
Name of the Organization: Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
Official site: www.centralmpgraminbank.com
Job Role: Officers & Office Assistant
Vacancies: Update Soon
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post wise vacancies: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria for CMPG bank Officer jobs 2019
Candidates must have qualified in CWE-III for RRB conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014. Candidate should have proficiency in local language
Education Qualification for Central MP Gramin Bank Vacancies 2019
1.Office Scale- I :- Graduation in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry,Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy and must know local language.
2. Office Scale-II (GBO) :- Graduation in Banking, Finance, Marketing,Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry,Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law,Economics and Accountancy.
3. Office Scale –II (IT) :- Graduation in Electronics, Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology subjects.
4. Office Scale-II (CA) :- Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Computer Operating Knowledge.
5. Office Scale-II (law) :- Graduation in Law from recognized University.
6. Office Scale –III :- Graduation, Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture,Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science,Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law,Economics and Accountancy.
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :- Graduation in any discipline with must be Proficiency in local language, Computer operating Knowledge.
Scale of Pay:
Officer (Scale III) : Rs. 25700/- to Rs. 31500/-
Officer (Scale II) : Rs 19400/- to Rs. 28100/-
Officer (Scale I) : Rs 14500/- to Rs.25700/-
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs 7200-/- to Rs.19300/-
Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 100/- for others
Candidates will be called for interview based on the cut off marks in CWE-III for RRB. Candidate will be selected on the interview and CWE marks for final selection
How to Central MP Gramin Bank apply online
- Log on to centralmpgraminbank.com
- Click on recruitment
- Download the Challan if opted for CBS payment
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Pay the application fee if Online
- Submit the application form and download
- Print the hard copy of application form
Online application started from: Update Soon
Last date for Online application: Update Soon
CMPG Bank Notification 2019 Click Here
Central MP Gramin Bank Challan 2019 Click Here
CMPG Bank Recruitment Apply Online Click Here